Height: 33 3/4 inches, yeah you read it right... almost 34 inches tall. This puts him at the 100th percentile.. up 5% since 12 mth visit!!
Weight: 26 lbs and 6oz... he has gained a little less than 2 lbs since his 12 month visit. He is in the 75th percentile.
Head Circumference: 48 cm... 75th percentile.
Heres Bright waiting at the dr office... you can tell Grammy was with us, Mommy never thought to take pics there :)

And Bright making himself comfortable after being measured and weighed... he acts all social until Dr Ryan walks in... then its all business :)

Here are some fun photos from last night and this morning.... what makes a big boy??
If you eat cheerios, 20 at a time... you grow big and strong!!

I WANT YOU to be buff like me!!

After you eat all your cheerios at once, its important to exercise your brain (right, Grammy?)

When youre big and strong, Mommy has to pin you for a picture...

Strong bones, makes strong teeth... Grammy, I need to check yours now?
1 comment:
I LOVE all these pics! He is such a cutie! Do you realize he only weighs 4 lbs less than Hadley? LOL! Avery is still trying to pass the 20 lb mark. She is pretty tough for her size, though. I love the pic of you and Bright. You look so pretty in red! I miss yall...I love to see pics, but it makes me miss you even more! I love ya and I am praying for you!
Post a Comment