Swagbucks

Monday, June 15, 2009

Poolside Fun

Daddy had the day off after being gone for 8 days at PowerPlant and then returning to teaching 2 services on Sunday. So after Raelyn's morning nap and some lunch, we hit the pool of some sweet friends.

Here is my BabyGap ad:


Bright is a little fearless fish. Hes getting really good at swimming with no wings. He kept wanting me to photograph him swimming and jumping.




Raelyn's first swim:

Uncertain about this big pool and bright sun:


And obviously shes meant to swim in FL with warm water :(


Bright learned to swim on his back today... he also practiced with no wings but I didnt get a shot of him.


My goodness, my baby boy is growing up too fast!! He looks so big here :(


Till Raelyn konked out... we had some fun taking pics of her enjoying the sunshine and lounging by the pool :) You know I couldnt resist!!





1 comment:

The Woodall family said...

oh, this looks like so much fun! Raelyn is SO cute! And, Bright is such a Big Boy now! I can't wait to see them!